Noah Homes Quick Facts:
• A nonprofit celebrating 35 years of exceptional service to adults with developmental disabilities
• 90 residents (whom we call the “folks”) live in a communitysetting on 11 acres
• We advocate for more than 310,000 people with developmental disabilities who live in California
• With an underfunded state budget, Noah Homes requires financial support from individual donors, corporations and foundations
• Each year we fundraise to offset costs related to staff training, vehicle and house maintenance, and even toiletries and linens.